Sunday, September 20, 2009

Changes?

Posted in by Alex P. Leith | Edit
I just want to remind myself that I need to set goals. I'm slipping in the fields of both temporal and spiritual academia and it is making life difficult for me. I'll luckily have 4 hours of drive time Monday morning to think about it.

Also, these are the potential jobs that are at the top of my list, all in the field of communications...

FBI
Police
Non-profit (something either international or small, no in between)
Music
Fashion

... If I work my butt off, I can have most of my school stuff done by midterms. I also want to start renting out a dance room in the Kirkham at least once a week, hopefully twice, to work on dancing (mixing modern and different forms of hip-hop). Come midterm, I hope to be in a position to be able to press forward with my career goals. But, that's it for now, my day starts in 4 hours. :-/

0 Comments