Is truth found in dreams or living things? When one looks at the world, is it better to allow dreams to fill in the fallacies of life or is the very nature of dreams a greater fallacy.
I only ask because I often seem to weigh my perceptions as a greater truth than that which has been proved previously.
Friendship is a deceiving phrase rarely used in a manner truly fitting. It has become more of a tool to fill in otherwise present voids in one's existence. This void need not be great, sometimes mere moments of lapse.
In my life, I have far more quasifriends than I would ever need. I don't need friends that I think are more than they really are. I share my soul with very few people, and I think it would mean something. Not the very act of sharing, but that the friendship is at a place that it, in itself, is significant.
This isn't a complaint, just that it takes me back to my point of whether it is better just to hold dreams as truth, or that which truly lives. Should I cease calculations of actions? Should I discontinue my need to understand the true meaning of the actions of others? Or, instead, should I learn just to cut ties? Why must I be the one to attach importance to people I care about?
Maybe I'm just crazy. Maybe it is typical for people not to make a huge effort to see someone when there only in town together a couple days before both head off to separate schools. Maybe most people don't try to go see friends within the first day of being back at school in months. Maybe seeing someone the first week your back in the same town after months of not seeing eachother, though both speak in the mask of dear friendships for the months they are apart. I think I understand human relations but I do have a tendency of looking like an idiot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments
Post a Comment